Some important hints about template editing
- Disable code cleaning of your editor. Otherwise some arguments may be lost.
- JooDB has a built in code editor. You can switch it on with the general options of JooDB.
- Don't edit css here. Use your template css or the separate css file /components/com_joodb/assets/joodb.css
- You find the default templates in /administrator/components/com_joodb/assets/
- Remember [joodb field|FIELDNAME] is replaced by field content.
- You can also use the select boxes below the editor elements.
- You must have two [joodb loop] arguments in the cataloge template.
This text is part of the JooDB default template for lists in
administrator/components/com_joodb/listview.tpl. Simply delete this in
the catalog-view template of your database.